Friday, May 6th, 2022: 3D Community News
Thomas M. Grimes and Nejc Kilar from the Chaos Corona team, have recently presented an awesome live webinar that took place on the 28th of April 2022. In-depth showcase for all the new cool features that are now available in Chaos Corona 8 for both 3ds Max and Cinema 4D as well as two sessions of Q&A.
Some of the topics they covered are:
- Big Workflow Focused Release.
- Chaos Cosmos, a growing library of ready-to-use asset library) available for both cinema 4D and 3DS Max.
- Chaos Scatter. An incredibly powerful scattering system for both cinema 4D and 3DS Max.
- Corona Decals. Explaining the way of adding decals as a breeze.
- Improved tone mapping. One-click ACES film look (Academy Color Encoding System).
- Corona Slicer. An easy way to create cutaways.
- Curvature Shader. A new shader to control your materials by analyzing the curvature of your model (concave and convex shape). it can be used as a utility map (MASKS).
- Cryptomatte support. If you are using Nuke (maps that are good with solving separation problems of elements with a strong depth of field and motion blur renders in post-process).
- An include and exclude feature has been added.
- Two sessions Q & A, (one in the middle and one in the end).
We encourage you to sit comfortably and watch this 2-hours in-depth webinar now!
Meet the Presenters.
Thomas M. Grimes is a marketing specialist who loves 3D illustration and animation. He had previously worked as a freelance 3D artist with video editing skills for several years, based in Longview, Texas, in the USA.
Nejc Kilar is a very experienced 3D Artist, consultant, and teacher, a CG, and an award-winning visual designer based in Slovenia.