Tuesday, May 2nd, 2022: 3D Community News
Golaem Academy 2 announced a free live TD training for crowd simulation to help users become crowd artists.
What you will learn:
- 5 training sessions, 4 X 4 hours of remote training with the Golaem team.
- From the very basics to the most advanced features.
- Golaem Academy project assignment.
- if your project is selected for the Golaem Academy reel, you will get an endorsement on the Golaem Artists page.
This Training will take place from May 10-18th, and is for any artist who wants to be a crowd simulation artist.
- Have access to a computer with an internet connection and run Maya for the assignment.
- Fill in the form on this page HERE.
- No money, it's FREE!
Enjoy Watching the training trailer now!
Golaem, is a friendly crowd layout and previsualization tool for artists, which makes it easy and affordable to use directable characters or objects to populate 3d scenes with thousands of crowds. Artists from all over the globe use Golaem to bring episodic productions, feature film commercials, and games to life.