Friday, April 22nd, 2022: 3D Community News
Some of the features he explains are:
- Snow and Rain. Add a precipitation icon to create a snow or rain effect in real-time.
- Decals. Go to assets and find more than 150 ready-to-use decals, plus an extra tip in this part.
- Layer management. Create, add, and rename as many layers as you need for your file management.
- Brush records. It saves brush history, so can be deleted at any time, or hidden brushes distributions.
- GI for Vegetation assets. New enhanced global illumination for vegetation.
- New model and material assets. New character assets, new materials, and a lot more.
To learn more about D5 Render 2.2, click HERE!
Enjoy watching this 18-minutes video below to learn more:
D5 Render is an intuitive tool for a fully immersive real-time experience for interior design, landscape, and other types of 3D renderings. Import your models with Real-time results and get support for all popular 3D software like 3Ds MAX, SketchUp, Rhino, Cinema 4D, Revit, ARCHICAD, and Blender.
Nuno Silva is a 3D visualization specialist based in Portugal, who runs a YouTube channel under his name Nuno Silva 3D. He also provides some in-depth courses, for Lumion and D5 Render at very reasonable prices.