Thursday, April 7th, 2022: 3D Community News
Parallax Interiors collections is a set of high-quality, interior spaces, 3D Images ready to use behind windows of buildings in exterior shots, using the technology of OSL (open shading Language).
OSL is a shading language developed by Sony Pictures image works, at first for the use with Arnold Renderer, and now supported by Corona Renderer, Octane Render, V-Ray, and Cycles Render engine in Blender.
WParallax has developed a quick and easy way to populate your interiors with single plates that work nicely in a 3-Dimensional space with depth and it can be viewed normally from different angles.
Parallax Interiors Bundle 2 comes with the following:
- Rooms 2 - Bedrooms (15 Night / 15 Day).
- Rooms 3 - Living Rooms (15 Night / 15 Day).
- Rooms 4 - Kitchens (15 Night / 15 Day).
- OSL Shaders.
- 3Ds Max 2019+ and Cinema 4D R25 version files.
The package also includes FBX unwrapped Box files that don’t support OSL shaders.
Some of the features of this handy tool are:
- Night and Day, swap between night and day in each scene.
- Long Spaces, simply stretch your polygon to create longer parallax spaces.
- Simple Settings, easily change parameters of parallax texture, change room depth.
- Easy to modify, Parallax EXR files are easy to modify in Photoshop.
You can also try a sample scene HERE!
Enjoy watching this 2-minutes video presentation of this really useful collection below:
You can get Parallax Interiors Bundle 2 for $139, and we encourage you to check the other sets too, as they offer packs for retail shops and offices too.