Below you can find the steps of this tutorial:
- Introduction to the scene.
- Modeling, the walkway from reference images.
- Texturing, using PBR materials and shaders.
- Placing the assets in the scene, importing assets, and scattering them in the scene.
- Lighting and Rendering, using Cycles with a proper HDRI for lighting.
- Finalizing the scene. Adding cars and other assets.
Enjoy watching this informative tutorial below:
Noel is a 3d artist based in the United States with a great passion for achieving photorealism in Blender. You can visit his Patreon Page as well as his YouTube Channel exploring many interesting and helpful tutorials.