Some of the assets Noel-3D used in this tutorial are:
- Botaniq-trees, an ever-expanding library of optimized real 3D plants.
- Easy HDRI, Blender Addon used for HDRI map settings in Blender.
- PolyHaven HDRI, a rocky forest HDRI.
- Ambientcg, PBR paving stones material for the walkway.
- Ivy Generator, for blender 3.0 by Baga.
- Some free stuff from Forest_house.
This tutorial starts with a simple introduction, then building the walkway, afterward starting with the materials and texturing, scattering the Ivy, and finally lighting and rendering the scene.
Enjoy watching this 37-minutes of this informative step-by-step tutorial below: