Arrimus 3D has recently shared a new video explaining why in some cases, you should use High Poly meshes instead of Low Poly in your workflow.
Some of the advantages of using High Poly meshes:
- Less and easier cleaning time.
- Avoid the un-needed to add more edge loops which may ruin the topology form.
- Better control on the details.
- Easier to handle shape deformations.
- Keeping established curvature while adding details.
- Smoother workflow with the overall topology.
- And a lot more!
Enjoy watching this full of tips video tutorial below:
Arrimus 3D is a 3D artist and game designer with enthusiasm for creating tutorials for 3d artists in order to help them for a faster and smoother workflow. You can find more about him through his Patreon.