Monday, January 24th, 2022: 3D Community News
The Viz Mentor focuses on how to install and use some free 3DS Max scripts related to ArchViz.
In this second part, he showcases free scripts for camera management, a guide on how to install and use them to make a smarter and faster workflow.
Some of the scripts are:
- Lock Cameras. Locking cameras to avoid an accidental move of them.
- Manage Cameras. Switching, changing the aspect ratio of each camera, and more.
- Batch Render Cameras. Auto Batch render without assigning a path on each camera.
- Select By Material. An easy way to select by material without opening other windows.
- Turn To Instance. Convert lights, cameras, shapes, or geometry from unique to instance.
There is also an extra Tip on how to easily find the location of a freshly installed script in Customize User Interface.
Enjoy watching this 18-minutes tutorial below:
The Viz Mentor is a 3d artist based in Australia. He has a passion for 3D Art, and he created an educational YouTube channel sharing tips & tricks from the knowledge he gained through the years.