Monday, January 17th, 2022: 3D Community News
The Viz Mentor demonstrates how to install and use some free 3DS Max scripts related to ArchViz. A complete guide consists of several parts, and this is the first one.
Some of the free scripts are:
- Copy Paste Script. Moving assets between several 3d scenes.
- Base + Pivot. A quick tool to position the pivot on the base of the object.
- Quick Attach. Possibility for many objects plus it adds a reset Xform.
- Effects Channel Set. It manages the Material ID and Objects ID.
- Wire Color Tools. Set wire color by layer, material, or random color.
Enjoy watching this 16-minutes video guide below:
The Viz Mentor is a 3d artist based in Australia. He has a passion for 3D Art and he created an educational YouTube channel sharing tips & tricks from the knowledge he gained through the years.