Some of the topics he covers step by step:
- Simple Intro concerning the suede leather material that can be used in shoes, jackets, and many other clothes & applications.
- Setting up your project graph (Resolution and color depth).
- Looking at the references of suede leather material in real life.
- Refining and tweaking finer details by mixing different noise and dirt nodes.
- Adjusting color, by using uniform color node and the base color.
If you love creating materials in Substance Designer, and you would like to support the artist, we encourage you to follow him on his Patreon.
Enjoy this magnificent making of the tutorial:
Jeremy Seiner is a material and texture artist, content creator, and lover of music and animals. He started as a 3D generalist using Cinema 4D and Maya. Now, he is specialized in procedural texture making in substance designer. You can check his website which has links to cool stuff like tutorials and assets he has created HERE!