Enscape, the famous real-time rendering and virtual reality plugin for arch-viz and CAD software, will be supporting Mac users with a new Enscape3d version.
It supports software such as Revit, Archicad, Rhino, and SketchUp, and it enables users to make design decisions in real-time. The software comes with its atmospheric effects, daytime and clouds, and 2,500 assets like vehicles, 3d people, and plants.
Why you have to use it:
- Pre-Design, quickly iterate and present concept studies.
- Schematic Design, Create beautiful and engaging diagrams and renderings.
- Design Development, real-time rendering enables feedback to be easily gathered.
- Documentation Phase, when coordination issues arise, they can instantly be seen and verified.
- Construction Phase, visualizing materials and FF&E layouts before installation can be done with virtual reality.
To learn more about this great application, watch the video below:
If you want to know more about the latest Enscape, 3.1, watch the video below:
The software comes with node-locked licenses costing $69.90/month or $478.80/year; also, you can try it for free HERE.
Enscape was founded in 2017 and established in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, developing a real-time rendering solution for the engineering and construction (AEC) industry with the same name. Today 150 countries and 85% of internationally renowned architectural firms use Enscape to improve their design process.