Tuesday, June 27th, 2021: 3D Community News
Modo 15.1, redefines the workflow of the 3d creation process in many aspects.
Some of the new features included, are
- OmniHaul, esture-based control of tool properties and channels.
- New way of Booleans for 2D designs.
- Improved interactivity of procedural modeling by Deferred and Paused Evaluation.
- support for Python 3 and QT5
- QuickCam, navigate through with the ability to “look around” like game navigation.
Watch the video to learn more!
Foundry is a creative software development company that deals with the Digital Design, Media, and Entertainment industries for over 20 years. Founded in 1996 in London, with over 300 employees and a presence in the US, China, Japan, Australia, and Europe. The company is famous for NUKE, MARI, KATANA, and MODO tools.