UNIGINE 2.14 - Amazing key changes
Tuesday, April 27th, 2021: 3D Community News
UNIGINE 2.14 impresses us with some great updates: Cumulonimbus Clouds, C# 9, Water Wave Spectrum Control, New Landscape Generator, and many more!
- Full set of cloud types, including Cumulonimbus
- New Landscape Generator: Sandworm Tool (production-ready)
- Integration of .NET Core 5 (C# 9)
- Water system upgrade: precise control of waves spectrum
- Planar reflection probes
- Light Meter tool for physically-correct visualization
- Safer execution sequence in the engine and physics system
- Per-effect quality presets system
- Asset packages system
And don't miss the extremely nice video presentation for this update!
UNIGINE Engine is a real-time 3D engine for enterprise and technology enthusiasts. Photorealistic graphics, large virtual worlds, with C++ and C# API. It is designed for development teams working on interactive 3D apps. While having the same core (Unigine Engine), there are 3 SDK editions for different needs and industries.
For millions of users worldwide, they also use their real-time 3D engine to build a lineup of hardware benchmarks. Check out the UNIGINE Benchmarks!