RebusFarm 2.0 - ControlCenter
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014 by Margarete Kitel
The next generation development of RebusFarm is coming soon! The new RebusFarm update will make your render workflow much easier and faster. Monitoring of your renderjobs and the communication between your computer and RebusFarm will be LIVE!
RebusFarm 2.0 consists of three components:
- The well-known „Farminizer“ Plug-in for your 3d software
- The new web-based „ControlCenter“ for monitoring your jobs
- The new smart cloud-software „RebusDrop“
To make the conversion to our new system as smooth as possible for you, we will start by presenting new features and updates as they are released. Here we would like to present the ControlCenter to you, which is already implemented in RebusFarm.
The new ControlCenter is a web-based application that will soon replace the Manager Software. For a short time both systems are available for you to manage your jobs. This way you can get used to the new features provided by the ControlCenter and see the benefits in comparison to the Manager Software:
- No more installations of updates are required.
- You can access your jobs from anywhere with any device.
- The updating of your renderjob status is now LIVE!
- End-to-End encryption between your workstation and Rebus Farm Data Center.
The ControlCenter provides better opportunities to manage your jobs. Now you can edit uploaded jobs even if you are uploading a different job at the same time. The ControlCenter avoids waiting time and makes the monitoring of your jobs more comfortable. We hope you like it!